Quality Advisor (Staff Role)
Location: Aberdeen Hill of Rubislaw (opportunity for home working in the United Kingdom) UK AB15 6BY
Date Posted: 2 November 2023
Closing Date: 15 December 2023
Reports to: HSEQ Manager
The Role – Quality AdvisorThe Quality Advisor will support ongoing operational and project requirements. Part of the role will involve the implementation and improvement of Quality processes and procedures such that Quality requirements are consistently defined, communicated to key stakeholders, and embedded across the organisation.
What we are looking for in potential candidates:
- Experience in the management and application of PSCM Quality requirements (Criticality Assessments, SDRL, POQR, CITD etc).
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of project lifecycles and quality interfaces with engineering disciplines.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills (including delivery of quality related training material).
- Degree preferred, HNC or equivalent experience in similar role
- Demonstrable experience working in a Quality role within the Oil and Gas, or a similar industry is preferable.
Your future at Serica Energy
Serica offer the opportunity to be part of a busy, vibrant working environment with a strong culture rooted in mutual respect and trust.
We are passionate about building an inclusive working environment that attracts and encourages diversity. We want our employees to feel that they can be their true self, we recognise the potential that this unlocks and the value it brings.
We offer the opportunity to be supported with further training if required and access to competitive benefits such as:
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Share Save and Share Incentive Plans
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Personal Accident Insurance and Business Travel.
Serica’s Equal Opportunity statement
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities employer and conduct our recruitment and selection process in a fair and consistent manner that does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex or sexual orientation.
Serica will make reasonable adjustments to the role in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Please note that due to the high applicant numbers we receive it is unfortunately not always possible to get back to all applicants individually about their application. Candidates who are chosen for interview will be contacted directly.
CVs will be processed for review by the hiring manager on a redacted basis to remove bias in the screening process. The information that will be redacted will be:
- Identifying personal details such as name, date of birth, contact details, reference contact details,
- Educational Institutions
We will contact individuals and invite them to an interview. We offer in person or video interviews through Microsoft Teams. The interview structure will be a mix of questions relating to technical experience and skills related to the role and questions relating to the values of Serica. Second stage interviews may be necessary as an additional candidate assessment for staff roles.
If you have any questions about the role or would like to request a copy of the detailed job description, please email recruiting@Serica-Energy.com